Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
House 4 2 2 carports
This family home has a clinker brick exterior, an interior of spacious luxury and a fabulous outdoor entertaining area adds up to a great deal in classic family living. The old world classic is where you find rooms larger than any recently built home.
- Large separate lounge and dining area
- Very spacious family room overlooking the outdoor alfresco area
- Modern kitchen with Waterfall stone benchtops, induction cooker, glass splashback and high gloss Emporite cabinets in the style of today
- Master bedroom with ensuite, spa bath and walk-in wardrobe
- Three further good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Central bathroom with bathtub, perfect for young children
- Great casual third living area on first floor
- Fabulous undercover outdoor area, perfect for entertaining guests
- Double lockup garage
It is rare to find a home that offers as much as this in every way. Walking distance to Aspendale Gardens Primary School and shops and just a short drive to Aspendale and Edithvale beaches. Don't miss out on this amazing property!
07/12/2019 09:00 - 07/12/2019 09:15
Safe & Sound
Clean & Green
Parks & Recreation
Peace & Quiet
N.AWalkability: Aspendale Gardens is a Car-Dependent neighborhood
Most errands require a car in Aspendale Gardens Melbourne. Aspendale Gardens is the 235th most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 46.Transportation
The best way to get from Aspendale Gardens to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 47 min and costs $5.
The driving distance between Aspendale Gardens to Melbourne is 30 km. It takes approximately 28 min to drive from Aspendale Gardens to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Aspendale Gardens Primary School properties in zone >||427m||Primary||Government|
|Edithvale Primary School properties in zone >||1641m||Primary||Government|
|St Louis de Montfort's Primary School properties in zone >||1645m||Primary||Catholic|
|Aspendale Primary School properties in zone >||1674m||Primary||Government|
|Yarrabah School properties in zone >||2306m||Special||Government|
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.