Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
House 3 1 2 carports
**TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT **
With a striking street-front presence, this beautiful first-class single level property exudes timeless quality, elegance and a light filled floor-plan. Perfect for those that are looking to downsize, a great ambience filters through the entire property from living spaces, to immaculate kitchen, right through to secluded rose-garden courtyard.
- Inviting entry with porch
- Graceful carpeted lounge with bay style window
- Adjoining dining area with hardwood floors, split system air conditioning and courtyard access
- Immaculate kitchen including, wall oven, dishwasher, gas stove & range-hood
- Carpeted master suite walk-in-wardrobe, split system air conditioning, overlooking the stunning court garden
- Two way twin-vanity spa bathroom comprising, separate bath, shower and WC
- Separate laundry
- Separate powder room
- Two further bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Double garage with internal access
- Secluded rose-garden courtyard with wall fountain which has been well designed for low upkeep/low maintenance and a peaceful setting for relaxing and entertaining.
Additional Features Include:
- Ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning [dining and master bedroom]
- Security alarm
- Hardwood timber floors
- Decorative cornices
Please Note: 11 or 13 month lease initially
Property is only available for inspection on Thursday 28/11/19 and 05/12/19 between 5.30pm - 5.45pm as advertised, leading up until settlement on 06/12/2019. No Saturdays/weekend open homes until Saturday 7/12/19 with time TBA closer to this date.
Walk to Riversdale Road tram to the CBD via Camberwell Junction, close-by Middle Camberwell shopping, parkland at Highfield, South Surrey & Wattle Park and choice schools which include; St Dominic's, Strathcona Baptist Girls' Grammar, Siena College and zoning for Canterbury Primary & Camberwell High School.
Sure to be popular, book your inspection today!
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times.
ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change.
The first month's rent and bond are to be paid in advance by direct credit or bank cheque/s.
Cash, personal or company cheques will not be accepted as payment. All future rental payments are monthly in advance via direct debit.
05/12/2019 17:30 - 05/12/2019 17:45
12/12/2019 17:30 - 12/12/2019 17:45
Parks & Recreation
Clean & Green
N.AWalkability: Camberwell is Somewhat Walkable
Some errands can be accomplished on foot in Camberwell Melbourne. Camberwell is the 104th most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 66.Transportation
The best way to get from Camberwell to Melbourne without a car is to line 75 tram which takes 17 min and costs $5.
The driving distance between Camberwell to Melbourne is 11 km. It takes approximately 12 min to drive from Camberwell to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Siena College Ltd properties in zone >||601m||Secondary||Catholic|
|Canterbury Primary School properties in zone >||640m||Primary||Government|
|St Dominic's School properties in zone >||673m||Primary||Catholic|
|Strathcona Baptist Girls' Grammar School properties in zone >||968m||Combined||Independent|
|Wattle Park Primary School properties in zone >||1169m||Primary||Government|
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.