Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
House 3 2 1 carport
Located in a great position in Langwarrin Park, is this well maintained family home.
- Light and bright, open plan design
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in-robe
- 2 further good-sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with garden access
- Spacious lounge with bay window and gas wall heater
- Open plan kitchen and meals area with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Huge undercover paved entertaining area with additional sheltered area
- Single lock up garage
This one won't last long, so don't miss out!
05/12/2019 17:15 - 05/12/2019 17:30
Parks & Recreation
N.AWalkability: Langwarrin is a Car-Dependent neighborhood
Most errands require a car in Langwarrin Melbourne. Langwarrin is the 287th most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 38.Transportation
The best way to get from Langwarrin to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 1h 20m and costs $10.
The driving distance between Langwarrin to Melbourne is 48 km. It takes approximately 41 min to drive from Langwarrin to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Langwarrin Park Primary School properties in zone >||485m||Primary||Government|
|St Jude's School properties in zone >||1403m||Primary||Catholic|
|Elisabeth Murdoch College properties in zone >||1616m||Secondary||Government|
|Langwarrin Primary School properties in zone >||1758m||Primary||Government|
|Woodlands Primary School properties in zone >||1841m||Primary||Government|
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.