Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
House 3 2 2 carports
If location is what you are after then we have the one for you!
Perfectly positioned in the Cardinia Lakes estate, within walking distance to the shopping centre, cafe, lake, play ground, primary school, kindergarten and day care centres.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with split system cooling
- Kitchen complete with stainless steel dishwasher and stove
- Laundry and powder room
- Court yard
- Double garage with remote plus room for extra cars
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, access to the family bathroom and split system cooling
- Family bathroom includes shower, bath, toilet and basin
- Two remaining bedrooms with built in robes
- Ducted heating throughout
- Split systems
*REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO BE CONTACTED FOR INSPECTIONS* *PHOTO ID MUST BE PRESENT AT ALL INSPECTIONS* *FURNITURE NOT INCLUDED*
07/12/2019 10:15 - 07/12/2019 10:30
Cost of Living
Safe & Sound
The best way to get from Pakenham to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 1h 18m and costs $4 - $11.
The driving distance between Pakenham to Melbourne is 62 km. It takes approximately 46 min to drive from Pakenham to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Pakenham Hills Primary School properties in zone >||1183m||Primary||Government|
|St Patrick's Primary School properties in zone >||3082m||Primary||Catholic|
|Pakenham Secondary College properties in zone >||3412m||Secondary||Government|
|Insight Education Centre for the Blind and Vision Impaired properties in zone >||3575m||Primary||Independent|
|Beaconhills College properties in zone >||3575m||Combined||Independent|
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.