Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
Unit 3 2 2 carports
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite, BIR’s to other 2 bedrooms.
- Open plan living with extremely spacious kitchen/meals/family.
- Gas ducted heating and split system air conditioning.
- Quality kitchen with dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances.
- Polished timber floors to living zones, carpet to bedrooms.
- Awesome private rear entertaining deck.
- Large double garage with R/C door & internal access.
- Just minutes’ walk to Churinga Shopping Centre, local buses, nearby parks/reserves
plus a number of schools.
Available from the 7th of December 2019 - Call Natalie 0411577314
07/12/2019 11:00 - 07/12/2019 11:15
Clean & Green
Peace & Quiet
Safe & Sound
N.AWalkability: Kilsyth is a Car-Dependent neighborhood
Most errands require a car in Kilsyth Melbourne. Kilsyth is the 243rd most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 45.Transportation
The best way to get from Kilsyth to Melbourne without a car is to line 679 bus and train which takes 1h 10m and costs $10.
The driving distance between Kilsyth to Melbourne is 37 km. It takes approximately 30 min to drive from Kilsyth to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Pembroke Primary School properties in zone >||567m||Primary||Government|
|St Richard's School properties in zone >||790m||Primary||Catholic|
|Kilsyth Primary School properties in zone >||977m||Primary||Government|
|Ghilgai School properties in zone >||1037m||Primary||Independent|
|Gladesville Primary School properties in zone >||1282m||Primary||Government|
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.