Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
3.9km to CBD | 1.2km to North Richmond Station
Superior security apartment, quiet “end” of hall position
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Two sleek bathrooms - Ensuite to master bedroom
- Spacious, light filled open plan living with floor to ceiling windows, for an expansive view over Richmond to South Yarra, plus large balcony.
- Stylish entertainers’ kitchen, Miele dishwasher & gas hotplates, stone benchtops
- Secure under cover car space
- Entrance hall, European laundry, timber floor in living
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 79sqm internal (approx), 9sqm balcony (approx)
- Storage cage
- Rent potential of around $500.00 per week
- Owners corporation fee - $1,311pq approx.
- Council rates $1,177.78 per annum
Superbly maintained ‘Precinct’ building, with caretaker, indoor pool, gym & central communal garden area.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.
Resale or Rental Value
N.ABurglary rate above state average in 2018
Abbotsford: 1 in 73 homes
State average: 1 in 76 homes
Most errands can be accomplished on foot in Abbotsford Melbourne. Abbotsford is the 25th most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 84.Transportation
The best way to get from Abbotsford to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 8 min and costs $5.
The quickest way to get from Abbotsford to Melbourne is to taxi which costs $11 - $15 and takes 5 min.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Yarra Primary School properties in zone >||411m||Primary||Government|
|Trinity Catholic School properties in zone >||557m||Primary||Catholic|
|Abbotsford Primary School properties in zone >||739m||Primary||Government|
|Lynall Hall Community School properties in zone >||741m||Secondary||Government|
|Sophia Mundi Steiner School properties in zone >||919m||Combined||Independent|
Recommended by Housie.
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.