Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
14.6km to CBD | 2.3km to Hughesdale Station
A superbly conceived design marries perfectly with a stunning sense of family-sized spaciousness in this sleek and stylish brand-new town residence, located in the coveted Coatesville Primary School catchment area. Flooded with natural light and impeccably finished spaces exuding modern lifestyle comforts, it’s a definitive statement of contemporary class.
The substantial abode is introduced by a wide entry and then flows past the study to a stunning open-plan family and dining zone leading to an enticingly generous north-facing alfresco entertaining deck and surrounding gardens. The marble kitchen is an absolute dream with its Miele cooktop, side-by-side ovens and dishwasher, Butler’s pantry and central island bench/breakfast bar creating a sociable hub for impromptu snacks or everyone to gather around before partaking of the feast prepared in the gourmet kitchen.
A desirable downstairs’ bedroom is serviced by an ensuite bathroom while a showpiece timber staircase leads to the upstairs’ accommodation, consisting of a sizeable sitting room, a stately master suite hosting a dressing room and glamorous bathroom with free-standing bath and shower, and two further bedrooms each enjoying the luxury of a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
This low-maintenance oasis also features a powder room, garage with internal entry, laundry, split-system heating and air conditioning, video-monitored entry, built-in cabinetry and gas-log fireplace in the family room, 3-metre ceilings on the lower level and a combination of floorboards and plush carpets underfoot.
Quietly located close to Bentleigh Secondary College, Oakleigh Station, bus stops, The Links Shopping Centre, Marlborough Street Reserve and Glen Eira Sports and Aquatic Centre, it doesn’t get better than this.
* 4 bedrooms: One downstairs & 3 upstairs each room has WIR & ensuite
* Rumpus room
* Open plan dining & Family
* Powder room
* Single garage
* 3m ceilings downstairs & 2.7 up
* Architecturally designed timber staircase
* WIR / Vanities / Coats / Linen / Shaving Cabinets (mirrored) all timber veneer wood-grain finish
* Kitchen - 2pac with timber veneer
* Laundry 2pac
* Blum soft closing runners & hinges
* In-built TV unit
* Floor to ceiling tiles in wet areas
* Shower screens frameless floor to ceiling
* In wall toilets
* Butlers pantry
* Double Glaze Aluminium Windows with flyscreens
* 2 outdoor entertainment areas
* MIELE appliances / 2 ovens
* 2 sinks
* 2 point Ducted Vac & kitchen
* Stone - bench tops throughout
* Marble feature splash back
* LED feature lights - bathrooms / kitchen / family
* Escea DF960 gas fireplace with a Tuscano Render feature wall finish
* Alarm Security system
* Split system AirCon & heating with Cassette split in family room
* Solar hot water system
* Bluestone paving
* Exposed aggregate driveways
* European Oak timber flooring
* Acoustic sound & thermal insulation
* Automatic garage doors
* Up & Down feature lights at front
* Clothe line
* Electronic entrance keypad lock
* Carpet throughout on first floor
* LED Down lights cool white throughout
08/12/2019 14:00 - 08/12/2019 14:30
12/12/2019 12:00 - 12/12/2019 12:30
14/12/2019 12:30 - 14/12/2019 13:00
Safe & Sound
Parks & Recreation
NightlifeBurglary rate below state average in 2018
Bentleigh East: 1 in 129 homes
State average: 1 in 76 homes
Some errands can be accomplished on foot in Bentleigh East Melbourne. Bentleigh East is the 150th most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 59.Transportation
The best way to get from Bentleigh East to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 27 min and costs $5.
The driving distance between Bentleigh East to Melbourne is 17 km. It takes approximately 18 min to drive from Bentleigh East to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Coatesville Primary School properties in zone >||700m||Primary||Government|
|St Peter's School properties in zone >||994m||Primary||Catholic|
|Valkstone Primary School properties in zone >||1113m||Primary||Government|
|Hughesdale Primary School properties in zone >||1176m||Primary||Government|
|St James College properties in zone >||1385m||Secondary||Catholic|
Recommended by Housie.
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.