Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
14.8km to CBD | 0.8km to Westona Station
Conveniently located in a quiet street, this substantial well maintained brick home is in a fantastic part of Altona and offers something truly special.
- Set on a significant allotment with a north-west facing garden, approx 738sqm
- This 4 bedroom (2 upstairs and 2 downstairs), 2 bathrooms, family home has a clever well-planned layout.
- The main kitchen, dining and a living area downstairs and a kitchenette in the upstairs living area that overlooks the large rear garden.
- Other features include, lockup garage and carport, water tank, attic, solar hot water and solar panels, security shutters and security system, heating and cooling, timber flooring throughout and ceiling fans.
- The premiere position on offer for this property is unquestionable, easy walk to the Esplanade beach, Kooringal Golf course, Westona train station, Apex Park, Schools, Somers Parade and Harrington Square shops.
- Re-invent the existing property, move in or renovate to make your dream home.
Opportunities such as these are quite often the beginning of something great.
Capture the present - and plan for the future!
Call us now, Anthony Gunn 0409 377 449 or David Johnston 0435 879 165
Safe & Sound
Parks & Recreation
NightlifeBurglary rate below state average in 2018
Altona: 1 in 127 homes
State average: 1 in 76 homes
Some errands can be accomplished on foot in Altona Melbourne. Altona is the 125th most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 63.Transportation
The best way to get from Altona to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 34 min and costs $5.
The driving distance between Altona to Melbourne is 20 km. It takes approximately 18 min to drive from Altona to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Mount St Joseph Girls' College properties in zone >||934m||Secondary||Catholic|
|Altona Primary School properties in zone >||1093m||Primary||Government|
|Altona P-9 College properties in zone >||1316m||Combined||Government|
|St Mary's School properties in zone >||1589m||Primary||Catholic|
|Queen of Peace Parish Primary School properties in zone >||1770m||Primary||Catholic|
Recommended by Housie.
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.