Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
6.0km to CBD | 1.9km to Windsor Station
delightful corner setting embracing beautiful morning light in this pristine apartment within the Toorak Park residential complex designed by renowned architectural firm Denton Corker Marshall.
- Comfortably proportioned open-plan living and dining areas
- Sparkling stone/Miele kitchen with integrated dishwasher
- North-facing corner balcony enjoys relaxing treetop views
- Both bedrooms have built-ins, master with private ensuite
- Basement car space and storage cage, secure lift access
- Air con, separate laundry, a/v intercom, double glazing
- Communal pool, gym, spa, sundeck and landscaped gardens
- Easy city commute via Toorak Station and Malvern Road trams
- Adjacent to Toorak Park, opposite Orrong Romanis Reserve
- Moments to Beatty Avenue's renowned cafe and cuisine set
Safe & Sound
Gym & Fitness
ParkingBurglary rate below state average in 2018
Armadale: 1 in 102 homes
State average: 1 in 76 homes
Most errands can be accomplished on foot in Armadale Melbourne. Armadale is the 54th most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 74.Transportation
The best way to get from Armadale to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 12 min and costs $5.
The quickest way to get from Armadale to Melbourne is to taxi which costs $20 - $25 and takes 10 min.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Our Lady of Lourdes School properties in zone >||339m||Primary||Catholic|
|Armadale Primary School properties in zone >||364m||Primary||Government|
|Loreto, Mandeville Hall properties in zone >||421m||Combined||Catholic|
|The King David School properties in zone >||773m||Combined||Independent|
|Toorak Primary School properties in zone >||775m||Primary||Government|
Recommended by Housie.
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.