Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
14.0km to CBD | 1.3km to Jacana Station
Sitting on a fantastic size block of land, 586m2 approx, this well placed two-bedroom home presents a great opportunity for all. In tidy condition, the interior comprises a spacious lounge area flowing to the kitchen/meals while a neat bathroom separates two double bedrooms. A substantial block of land invites renovation/extension OR the chance to start anew or even redevelop with all structural changes being STCA.
- House. Built in 1950's approx.
- Land size 586m2 approx. Building size of 12sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with laminate benchtops. 600mm appliances, double kitchen sink, pantry and cupboard space with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Separate area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms with polished timber flooring
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower, single vanity, combined toilet plus separate 2nd toilet
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Gas space wall heated, air-conditioner
- OUTDOORS: Alfresco area. Landscaped gardens, established trees, garden beds and lawn. Garden shed
- ADDITIONAL: Gas HWS and high ceilings
- PARKING: Driveway space for 4 cars
- POTENTIAL RENT: $360 - $380 p/w approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
Located near Broadmeadows Shopping Centre
Walking distance to Broadmeadows Station, parks and local primary schools
Broadmeadows is located 17.8 km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60/90 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members. It won't last long!
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Phillip Castro: 0428 097 070
26/11/2019 18:00 - 26/11/2019 18:20
30/11/2019 12:30 - 30/11/2019 12:50
Safe & Sound
Resale or Rental Value
N.ABurglary rate above state average in 2018
Broadmeadows: 1 in 30 homes
State average: 1 in 76 homes
Some errands can be accomplished on foot in Broadmeadows Melbourne. Broadmeadows is the 181st most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 56.Transportation
The best way to get from Broadmeadows to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 29 min and costs $5.
The driving distance between Broadmeadows to Melbourne is 17 km. It takes approximately 17 min to drive from Broadmeadows to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Meadows Primary School properties in zone >||302m||Primary||Government|
|Corpus Christi Primary School properties in zone >||633m||Primary||Catholic|
|Sirius College properties in zone >||840m||Combined||Independent|
|St Dominic's School properties in zone >||864m||Primary||Catholic|
|Penola Catholic College properties in zone >||1081m||Secondary||Catholic|
Recommended by Housie.
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.