Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
26.6km to CBD | 0.2km to Aspendale Station
On an impressive 623m2 allotment. This rare offering is on the market for the first time in over 50 years! In a very convenient and highly sought after location. Lovingly cared for by the current owners and a cherished family home, it is now time for a lucky new family to enjoy it for another 50+ years.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with BIR's plus an extra bedroom/sunroom which has a WIR
- Living area in the heart of the home highlighted by an ornate gas fire place
- Spacious kitchen offering granite benchtops and a large walk in pantry
- Undercover entertaining deck with general access but also accessed through sliding doors from the bedroom/sunroom
- Separate laundry with yard access
- Double remote lock up garage/workshop
- Lush landscaped gardens in both front and rear yards
- Rainwater tank and bore water
Whether you're searching for a bigger home to grow into, something to put your own stamp on or perhaps even a future development site (STCA) this could be the home for you. All within an easy stroll to the local cafes, the beach, parks and train station, this is one not to be missed! Contact Peter or Karina today!
Peace & Quiet
Resale or Rental Value
N.ABurglary rate below state average in 2018
Aspendale: 1 in 131 homes
State average: 1 in 76 homes
Some errands can be accomplished on foot in Aspendale Melbourne. Aspendale is the 185th most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 55.Transportation
The best way to get from Aspendale to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 47 min and costs $5.
The driving distance between Aspendale to Melbourne is 28 km. It takes approximately 27 min to drive from Aspendale to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Aspendale Primary School properties in zone >||754m||Primary||Government|
|Aspendale Gardens Primary School properties in zone >||868m||Primary||Government|
|St Louis de Montfort's Primary School properties in zone >||948m||Primary||Catholic|
|Yarrabah School properties in zone >||1532m||Special||Government|
|Edithvale Primary School properties in zone >||1682m||Primary||Government|
Recommended by Housie.
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.