Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
13.1km to CBD | 1.6km to Gowrie Station
From its ideal design to the faultless execution of workmanship comes this truly amazing brand-new town home. Displaying unsurpassed craftsmanship and attention to detail whilst employing the use of the finest materials available. The street facing home makes a wonderful first impression and is just a prelude to what awaits inside. Call us to see more…
- Brick veneer & rendered Townhouse. Built in 2019 approx.
- Land size 171m2 approx. Building size of 17sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap soft closing cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops and breakfast bench. 600mm Bellissimo appliances including dishwasher. Pantry and cupboard space with double S/S kitchen sink, tiled splashback and European engineered flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with European engineered flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with European engineered flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms. Master with walk-in robe and 2-way bathroom, second bedroom with built-in robe, both with carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower, double vanity with cupboard and bench space, combined toilet, 3-in-1 heat/light/fan and tiled flooring
- 2nd BATHROOM: Downstairs bathroom with 1200mm shower, single vanity and combined toilet
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough and built-in shelving
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Private balcony, private courtyard with landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn. Garden shed
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system and intercom. High ceilings and LED lighting, gas HWS, frosted glass to some areas and timber staircase
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear and internal access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $440 - $480 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $220 p/q approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near West St shopping strip & new Oak Park Leisure Centre
- Close proximity to Gowrie & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Buy this home today by calling one of our friendly team members. It won't last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064
Resale or Rental Value
NightlifeBurglary rate above state average in 2018
Glenroy: 1 in 58 homes
State average: 1 in 76 homes
Some errands can be accomplished on foot in Glenroy Melbourne. Glenroy is the 194th most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 54.Transportation
The best way to get from Glenroy to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 25 min and costs $5.
The driving distance between Glenroy to Melbourne is 16 km. It takes approximately 15 min to drive from Glenroy to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Belle Vue Park Primary School properties in zone >||513m||Primary||Government|
|St Thomas More's School properties in zone >||1210m||Primary||Catholic|
|Corpus Christi Primary School properties in zone >||1414m||Primary||Catholic|
|Meadows Primary School properties in zone >||1448m||Primary||Government|
|Glenroy Secondary College properties in zone >||1471m||Secondary||Government|
Recommended by Housie.
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.