Find and plan suburbs to buy with Suburb Finder >
14.1km to CBD | 1.3km to Jordanville Station
Occupying a prominent location at the base of a quiet yet connected court, this impressive dual storey town house, within walking distance to Ashwood High School, Parkwood and Essex Heights primary schools, positions itself as the ideal first home or opportunity to add to your investment portfolio.
With its own street frontage, a bright floorpan begins with modern floor tiles which flow throughout a sensational open plan living, dining and stunning kitchen space with stone benches and stainless steel appliances, a ground floor powder room and separate laundry.
A ground floor bedroom has robes and an en-suite shower for convenience while upstairs bedrooms also have robes, he master enjoying its own private balcony, and all are central to the matching modern bathroom.
A brilliantly private backyard with entertaining deck, ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, a single garage, alarm system and secure intercom entrance add to a quality offering close to High St Road, Warrigal Road, Ashburton shops, cafes, restaurants and services, with easy access to Chadstone Shopping Centre, Eastlink and the Monash M1 Freeway.
* Modern double storey town home with its own street frontage
* Cooling floor tiles and a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen precinct
* Stunning kitchen space with stone benches, feature Island bench and breakfast bar, built-in stainless gas cook top, under bench oven, range hood and a glass splash back
* Ground floor bedroom with shower, separate laundry and powder room
* Upstairs bedrooms with split-system air-conditioning, master with balcony
* Matching modern main bathroom with corner shower and quality tiling
* Open outdoor entertaining deck, private backyard, single garage, ducted heating, alarm system and secure intercom entrance
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
30/11/2019 14:00 - 30/11/2019 14:30
05/12/2019 13:00 - 05/12/2019 13:30
07/12/2019 09:30 - 07/12/2019 10:00
Resale or Rental Value
Peace & Quiet
Safe & Sound
NightlifeBurglary rate above state average in 2018
Ashwood: 1 in 49 homes
State average: 1 in 76 homes
Some errands can be accomplished on foot in Ashwood Melbourne. Ashwood is the 122nd most walkable neighborhood in Melbourne with a Walk Score of 63.Transportation
The best way to get from Ashwood to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 28 min and costs $5.
The driving distance between Ashwood to Melbourne is 16 km. It takes approximately 16 min to drive from Ashwood to Melbourne.
For more information, please checkout the school ranking
|Essex Heights Primary School properties in zone >||400m||Primary||Government|
|Parkhill Primary School properties in zone >||479m||Primary||Government|
|Ashwood School properties in zone >||510m||Special||Government|
|Frank Dando Sports Academy properties in zone >||620m||Combined||Independent|
|Ashwood Secondary College properties in zone >||753m||Secondary||Government|
Recommended by Housie.
auHousie.com is a smart real estate application. Our mission is to make it really easy for buyers to discover unique properties to watch and buy.